Monday, September 27, 2010

Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge

When I picked up my Creative Memeories Cheerful Seasons cartridge, I was so excited to see what treasures were in the cartridge.  To my surprise there was so much more then I expected.  Definitely worth the price as far as I'm concerned and I don't normally pay full price for anything! 

This cartridge is only available through a Creative Memories Consultant.  If you need one, here is the link for my consultant: Brenda Czirr: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/brendaczirr

My apologies for the quality of the video or lack of it but I am new to this, so I need to do some learning on editting videos, blogging, etc.  Nonetheless, I hope you can see why I was so excited.  Enjoy!  The link will take you to youtube to watch the video.  I tried multiple times to upload my video directly to this post but for some unknown reason, it wasn't working.  I'll be doing some research on this.  I told you I was new to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment