Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome Home Soldier

Our "soldier" is home We are so proud of him! Here is the card I made for his homecoming.







I honestly cannot tell you where all the card stock is from because I've had it in my stash for a long time. I believe the patterned paper is from an old DCWV stack. I used the Cricut Stand and Salute cartridge. The star brads are also from my stash. I'm glad I'm finally letting go of some of my stuff! I'm such a hoarder!








The cute little star tag is from my recent purchase from Papertrey Ink. I'm really liking these cute little tags. I must tell you they are little! The sentiment stamps are tiny. I almost threw one away until I stopped to look at what it was, oh my! Good thing I didn't. I would have been very sad. I wasn't thrilled with the color of my red ink pad but i let the thought to do it again go away, ugh! I'm the queen of taking things apart and redoing them.








Thanks for stopping by today! I've been a little busy with the kids home from school so I haven't been paper crafting much :(. I have been crocheting quite a bit though. I think I'll post a picture of the little critters I've been making. Come back again soon to see them! Hope I peeked your interest!

TTFN,
Elaine

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



1 comment:

  1. Aloha Elaine! How wonderful for you and your family that your soldier is home! And what a fantastic card, love it!! You signed on to my blog as follower along with The Lime Light when we had our blog hop, and I just wanted to let you know I have some great blog candy for a super cause - we are doing cards for soldiers to send home to their families. Here is the info if you are interested.

    http://bigislandlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/joannes-blog-candy.html

    Aloha & Mahalo, Joanne

    ReplyDelete