Monday, February 28, 2011

12 month Scrapbook Challenge-February

Christina from Creations with Christina issued a challenge at the beginning of the year to get a layout done a month. I was an over-achiever and did two :)

These pictures are from 2007 and I am almost done with 2007's album.  It was a whirlwind of a year! We added to children to our family in a matter of months so that is why I am so behind but I will get caught up, right? RIGHT!


Church Children's Christmas program


Angel cut using Cricut Christmas cartridge...oops! the 'r' got turned over...sorry, I'll be fixing that!

Christmas morning

I mostly used Creative Memories paper and stickers I had on hand.  I used a few brads here there. Overall a quick couple of layouts

To check out last month's entry, click here.

To check out the entries to Creations with Christina 12 Month Scrapbook Challenge, click here.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by.  It means so much to me.  All I want to do is share what I do with others that can appreciate the work that goes into our craft.

TTFN, Scrappymama Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment