Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Cricky with K Andrew Stamp Set Preview and Pre-orders going on now!!!

Hi friends!

As most of you may know by now, I have the privilege of being on the Getting Cricky Design Team.  Kristal Andrew is the author of this blog and let me tell you she is an amazing, talented, generous, and caring woman!

She has just designed and is in the process of taking pre-orders on her 3 new stamp sets.  These sets are full of sensitive, funny and touching sentiments.  You WON'T be disappointed!

Today, I have the privilege of showing you the first of these sets called Fashionable Friends.  When I first saw the sentiments, my wheels started turning of the different ways I can use these stamps in addition to which Cricut cartridges would work well with this set: Forever Young and Paisley will definitely work!  Of course, these stamps are not designed to be specifically used with the Cricut.  There are so many other uses for these sentiments.  Let your imagination fly with it!



Currently, Kristal is taking pre-orders and for a limited time pre-orders ship for free!!! In addition, Kristal will be donating $1.00 from every stamp set to a specific charity.  Isn't that awesome?  Told you she was generous!!!  Head on over to Getting Cricky with K Andrew and learn more about how the stamps are made, the charities that will benefit, the online retailers and how to place your order.

As soon as my stamps come in, I will be creating and posting my projects for your viewing pleasure.

I hope to post a haul video tomorrow and I'm working on my post for this coming Sunday's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky, so make sure to come back again soon.  If you missed last Sunday's challenge, click here for my post and here for the Getting Cricky post so you can read all about it and play along.

TTFN, Scrappymama Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment