Thursday, June 23, 2011

PAPERTREY INK Haul

Hi everyone!

I have a quick video to show you of some of the goodies I purchased from PAPERTREY INK.  I follow Creations with Christina and she uses a lot of their products on her projects.  They always turn out so beautiful so I finally gave in and ordered some products.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so I try not to buy too many stamps because I already have an abundance but these all work well together and have a unique function. In other words, I couldn't resist.  What's one or two more sets?

I'll make sure to post my projects as I use these new toys!  I see a mini album in the future.  I'm a little intimidated by them even though I have all the tools to make one.

Here goes:


Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and TTFN,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment