Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting Cricky with K Andrew Stamp set #2 Preview and a TJMaxx Haul video

Good day friends!

It's Thursday and today K Andrew from Getting Cricky is releasing her second set of stamps called Positive Thoughts.  If you have seen or read Kristal's blog, you know that she is a very loving and encouraging person.  These sentiments are straight from her heart.  Didn't she do a great job!  I know I can use these sentiments over and over again, on cards, on the outside of envelopes, scrapbooks, etc!!!!


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, she is currently accepting preorders and offering, for a limited time, free shipping.  She is also offering a bundle discount if you order all three sets.  $1.00 from each stamp set will go to a charity.  This set will contribute to Storefront Children's Shelter.  To learn more about Kristal's new stamp sets, the charities that will benefit and how to order, just click here to jump to her blog and let her know that Scrappymama Elaine sent you.  

Now for my TJMaxx Haul video.  Recently I read about someone finding some great deals on scrapbooking paper packs at TJMaxx so.....I had to pay them a visit.  This is what I found:



I will be in a different part of town tomorrow that has another TJMaxxs, so I will be perusing the aisles for some more finds!  I'll keep you posted.

I'm in Cleveland OH and we are having beautiful weather.  I hope you are too and enjoying the sunshine God has sent out way!

Let me know what you think of Kristal's new stamps.  I can't wait to use them and show them to you on a project.  Also, I finished my project for this Sunday's Simply Sunday Challenge.  I can't wait to show it to you!!!  Make sure to come back and tell your friends too!

TTFN, Scrappymama Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Hello, very nice your purchases are sorry that where I live does not get things like that to make beautiful works ... with affectionate blessing ....

    ReplyDelete