Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Name Change (formerly Scrappymama's Spot)

I decided to change the name of my blog because I really didn't like the original name. "Scrappymama" was a phrase I had used for something else and it was all I could come up with at the time I created my blog.   I had been trying to think of something more fitting and today it hit me.  I am a VERY frugal shopper. I'm always looking for the deal! I try not to pay full price for anything especially when it comes to my hobby.  Joann's and Michaels' coupons are always in my wallet and eBay is my friend.  So...I believe "Scrappin' on a Dime" is more fitting for my blog.  Along with my creations, I will share my "finds" and where you can find them too.

Thanks for stopping by!
TTFN, Scrappymama Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment