Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Pink Stamper Imagine Wednesday Challenge

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper issued a challenge to make something "super yummy" with your imagine or with your Cricut.  This is my version of "super yummy".  I love coffee so I used the Cricut Beyond Birthday cartridge and cut the coffee mug. The paper is from an old DCWV stack. I used the Fiskar's scallop border punch, and ribbon from Joann's.  I also cut the button heart from the Cricut Paisley cartridge.  The sentiment is from a old Stampin' Up! stamp set. 

Inside of card. Stampin' Up! stamps and Kaleidoscope Autumn ink pad.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation.  This is actually my first challenge.  Let me know what you think.
TTFN, Scrappymama Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I really like the sentiment..
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Like the stampshttp://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete